Whether you’re reading this on your desktop or on your phone, you recognize the importance of a digital marketing strategy in today’s economy. Your digital toolkit can contain many things, but we’ve outlined the most common below.
- Websites: The central hub for all your marketing efforts. All roads should lead back here. It allows you to tell your story completely on your own terms.
- E-mail marketing: E-mail can be a fast and direct way to promote goods and services, but it’s also a way to develop relationships with potential clients.
- Display advertising: You’ve seen these before. They consist of an animated or static image and a link to the advertiser’s website.
- Native: This form of advertising is more content than ad, and it’s designed to mimic the look, feel, and experience of the environment in which it’s placed. Examples include infographics, editorials, white papers, interviews and profiles.
- PPC/SEM/SEO: Whether through organic or paid means, these make sure your content ends up on the first page of a user’s search results.
Year after year, studies show that the amount of time people spend on mobile media continues to rise. Unsurprisingly, the amount of time they spend with television, print, and radio continues to drop. Is it possible these trends will reverse themselves? They might! But probably not.
Digital is here to stay, and it will continue to play an increasingly large role in our lives. Staking a claim in the marketplace means investing in digital advertising, and we can help you develop your own digital marketing strategy.